Attention Chicago Marathon Runners
1. Acupuncture helps keep you in top form, healthy, high energy and pain free! It boosts your energy when you are awake and helps you sleep at night.
2. Acupuncture can help reduce inflammation and relax muscle tension.
3. Acupuncture helps injuries to heal faster so you do not miss training time.
4. Acupuncture reduces and often eliminates pain. An important benefit for serious runners is that the stimulation of acupuncture points boosts the activity of your body’s natural painkillers and increases blood flow.
Chicago Marathon Runners Consider Acupuncture
if you have any of the following:
1. sprains, strains, tendonitis, shin splints, pulled hamstring, muscle cramps, and muscle pulls or spasms
2. joint pain
3. muscle stiffness
7. knee pain
8. hip pain
9. plantar fascitis
10 fatigue or insomnia
Acupuncture is very helpful for these conditions and many others.
To read more about acupuncture and athletes click here