5 Fabulous Foods....
1. Ginger is a natural anti- inflammatory and can be used as tea or as seasoning for foods. Ginger is also great for digestive and gynecological problems.
2. Fresh Pineapple contains bromelain, which reduces inflammation.
3. Tart Cherries are being touted as an aid to reducing joint pain and inflammation.
4. Cold-Water Fish such as salmon and mackerel contain omega-3 fatty acids,Which help keep joints healthy as well as reduce pain and swelling. If you don’t like fish, consider supplementing your diet with fish oil capsules. Generally the brands that need to be refrigerated after opening are the best.
5. Turmeric is another natural anti-inflammatory. Look for an extract of whole turmeric, which can be used as a seasoning.